How to make lemon coconut protein balls 🍋🥥
Juicy, yummy, rich AND healthy protein balls! I myself am a huge snacker and for sticking to my goals, it is always better if something healthy and yummy is around. Overnight oats are my favorite breakfast and these are protein balls with oats, and they are equally delicious. I’m usually more a savory kind of gal, which doesn’t mean that I don’t like my sweet treats every now and then! An additional benefit for all my vegan friends out there is that these are vegan protein balls. It is an easy, healthy and no bake recipe you gonna love.
You are here for the coconut protein balls recipe? I got you 🙌😍
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup mixed nuts
2/3 cup coconut
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
Rind of 1 lemon
2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice
1/3 cup honey or syrup
+some extra desiccated coconut to roll the balls
Step by step recipe for coconut protein balls
- Blend nuts, oats and shredded coconut in a food processor.
- Add all other ingredients (protein powder, lemon rind and juice, honey or syrup)
- Stir until well combined.
- Optional: You might need to add a drizzle of water.
- Roll balls and refrigerate for an hour!
- Enjoy ❤️
- As a quick breakfast on the go
- As a pre or post workout snack
- Crumbled on top of joghurt/ cutted with your favorite milk and fruits
- As edible decoration on a cake
- As a snack whenever your sweet tooth hits
Enjoy the healthy and delicious lemon coconut protein balls!