Creamy, tasty oats with a little caffeine kick ..
Getting up in the morning is not always easy. Without my coffee I don´t feel human. If you approach me before my first coffee, you do so at your own risk. We all have those days, where one coffee is just not enough to start the engines, right? If you can relate, this is the perfect recipe for you! Especially coffee lovers will love this recipe, but if you ask me, everyone else as well.
This recipe is gluten free, refined sugar free, soy free, super delicious, creamy, healthy, yummy.. okay I have to stop now. The best thing about overnight oats is, that you can prepare them in advance and you can just grab them in the morning, which makes them the perfect “on-the-go breakfast”. I prefer my overnight oats liquidity, if you like them firmer and more “pampy”, then reduce the milk to 80ml.
Ingredients for 2 portions
125ml Black coffee
125ml Oat milk
1 teaspoon Chia seeds
1 teaspoon Maca powder
2 teaspoons dark cocoa powder
1 tablespoon vanilla protein
412 Calories ( 1 portion: 206)
22g Protein (1 portion: 11g Protein)
- Put 80g of oats on a baking tray and leave in the oven at 180 degrees for 6-8 minutes until golden brown to enhance the nutty flavor of the oats
- Brew 125ml of black coffee
- Mix the coffee with 125ml milk (oat, almond, cow etc.)
- Take the oats out of the oven
- Mix all dry ingredients: add chia seeds, maca powder and vanilla protein powder to the toasted oats
- Add milk coffee with the dry ingredients
- Let them soak over night until creamy
- Add your favorite toppings in the morning (e.g. shredded coconut, banana or stawberries)
- Enjoy the most delicious oernight oats you can ever imagine